Monday, May 24, 2010

Amazing

Yesterday morning, I had my recommend renewal appointment with a counselor in the stake presidency. After a little chatting, we began the formal interview with a prayer. After the prayer, he paused and said, "I have the impression to tell you that you are a great mom." Given my recent feelings (as noted in the last post), this was an amazing tender mercy from my Heavenly Father.  This was an incredible confirmation that He knows me personally and loves me. This unexpected affirmation of love is one I know I will heavily rely on in the coming months and for that I am so grateful.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

What a neat experience Julie. I'm glad you received that personal revelation. Those things are always so near and dear.

deeder6 said...

Hey Julie! I'm glad you had that moment! I love those little tender mercies! Do I get to see you this summer?

Shay Brackney said...

I'm so happy for you, Julie. What a gift to receive!