Monday, November 10, 2008

Got milk?

So, last Friday I open up the fridge and look what wonderful surprise was waiting for me! Sarah is the queen of pictures and notes. New friends, old friends, G'parents, siblings and especially mom and dad are the recipients of her artistic expressions of love. She usually leaves these notes on a pillow or bathroom sink...she out did herself with this one. This note was extra special. It was a pouch, actually, filled with pennies and another note. Thank you, Sarah...Happy November to YOU, too! I love you!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! And artistic. She is her mother's daughter...

Jackie said...

love my sarah-bear-a

Cameron H said...

I left Megan a note in our fridge, but all it said was DONT EAT and I put it on some brownies, then I drew a picture of a skull and cross bones to really discourage her from eating them (They were BYU chocolate mint brownies)

Greg Christensen said...

Awesome. That maple syrup looks good, too. We have to make our own over here.

rowena said...

Awwww, the epitome of sweetness! Miss you girlie!

deeder6 said...

I love little notes and surprises! How cute is she!!!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet!
I wonder where she learned that from? :) LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Sarah needs to enroll Cameron in "love notes 101". What a sweeheart she is and always has been ... just like her Mom

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised that your daughter would be as thoughtful as you. What a sweetheart she is, but she has a great example for that. Tell her I love her "higher than the moon".

Karen said...

Julie,
She an artist like her mama. I don't want to be flakey, but I am not going to come through Utah this weekend. Change of plans, long and boring story. BUT, next time I am in town I will get a hold of you and Jackie and we will eat chips and salsa and drink diet coke and have a good laugh.
Love and miss you,
Karen