Monday, May 19, 2008

Ode to Ang :)

How can I begin to say how great it was to have lunch with these friends yesterday? Friends are one of the best things in life and these girls are no exception! I haven't seen Angie (Graham) Hyde for 9 years. I squeezed her so tight when I saw her...I just didn't want to let go....I cant' stand the thought of too much time passing before I see her again. She looked as cute as ever....loved her shoes so much I had to take a picture. Don't you love them? Yea, thought you'd like to see them. ;) I'm sure that anyone that knows her would agree that she radiates a light and love for life like no other. To say I wish we could hangout more often is an understatement. From our singing days in "Silhouettes," to shopping at "Big John's," to snapping self-portraits yesterday, we can always pick up right where we've left off! Trish and Bridgette even came out to see Angie...we've all missed her so and didn't want to miss the chance to catch up. Sweet Bridgette came by even though her twins were asleep in the car. We sat in the parking lot and talked as long as Bridgette dared let her car and A/C run! Trish also made sure she got there in between Dr's appts and taking care of her beautiful new baby. I have to say I'm so grateful I got to see Trish as she is moving to Boise in 2 weeks. So thrilled for Glen's new job and that their house sold so quickly (7hrs in the this market? Amazing!). I love these girls (I guess we are women now?!) so much and I am so grateful they are part of my life!












(would you believe I forgot my camera? Gasp...I know! At least I had the camera phone!)

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Yeah! So fun to see Trish and Angie! Sounds like a great get together! I love that Brigette came too!

Greg Christensen said...

When you get together, do you ever put on your D'Ette jackets?

Friends are great. Good to see people keeping in touch. (Jim, Roger, Wilson, Clark, Keith, Rob and I still get together every Christmas.)

teresa said...

oh how fun to have a little reunion lunch! you all look amazing. i remember that angie always looked "perfect" even in scrubs. do you remember that? why am i not surprised that she still does.

on another note...my camera is a canon. the rebel xti, but the key is the lens. my newest baby my 50mm that has been so fun to use even at pinewood derbys.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you ladies had a blast. I'm sorry I missed it. I can't wait to see Trish's baby.