So many posts are about
the kids or things I'm doing that he often gets overlooked. Anyone that knows Chad knows that music and playing guitar are among his biggest passions. He started playing guitar when he was 14 and is totally self-taught. He gets to play far less than he'd like and really cranking up the volume is an even a more rare occurrence (sorry Chad). I always wanted to marry someone that could play guitar and I did. I just thought I'd have Chad totally converted to the acoustic side...alas, he is a true rocker at heart and there is no changing that! He's got a great little set up in the cold, dark basement with all his gear (lots of stuff that I can't remember the names of) and his computer (which he uses software and such to record, mix etc...again, don't know what I'm talking about). So anyway, back to the point of this post. I wanted to share a recent song he recorded...he did everything you hear. Really he did. (even bass, drums and keyboards...using some sort of software). He's written some of his own music, but this particular piece is a cover of a Joe Satriani song. I thought some of you music lovers and computer geeks (that would be you, Frank...thought you might like seeing what Chad did w/ the software and such) would like to hear a bit of what Chad did. Thanks for letting me show off my rock star a bit. :)
10 comments:
That so...well...'rawks'...I sent a direct link to Frank for his entertainment!
~ Shay
Tell Chad that I will have a lot of spandex left over from the race. That and a little extra hold hair spray could make the dream a full fledged reality.
Sounded Good!
So cool! Chad needs to get in touch with Bruce's brother Richard! He has a band and a recording studio in their home as well!
His blog is www.richbischoff.blogspot.com
YOU GO CHAD! Julie is that chad in the picture? Holy COW i love it and wow it sounds amazing chad---you are the rocker dude!
I LOVE IT and miss you like crazy!
Love you,
ang
ps--dang i need to be better at blogging --you are too good at it!
WOW! That's awesome! The fact that he's self-taught is even more amazing. Chad really ROCKS!!!
I am so impressed! Can't wait to see you!
OKAY whoa Julie...remind me...is Chad your hubby? I can't believe that recording. Totally thought it was an original recording. I must say....there is something sexy about that. LOL! I think I just might pick up a guitar for Chas and buy him lessons for Christmas! ;-) WOW!!!
THAT is AWESOME!! Great job Chad!
....and that's about it...... ;)
ROFL...and that's about it, Jackie! ;)
Yep, Heather, Chad is my husband (my hot, rock star husband) ;)
Post a Comment