
Congratulations to Andrew who earned his Wolf badge in scouts last night. He is such a hard worker. He is very meticulous in making sure he does exactly what he is supposed to! Andrew and I had a fun time working on it together, especially gathering trash in the neighborhood in 20 degree weather. We are lucky to have such great scout leaders in our ward...I think that makes a huge difference (especially when you are clueless like me!). Keep it up Andrew! :)
4 comments:
Yay Andrew! Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment, keep up the excellent work!
Great job Andrew...what a fun scout troop...what is behind Andrew in the picture?...flags...we need something like that!
Mia...we have the most amazing scout leaders. The guy who built this is very is to scouts to say the least! lol I can get more info on it if you'd like. (it has all the scarves, badges etc shown for each group and they have this displayed at every pack mtng)
Great Job Andrew! That looks like a more exciting ceremony than I do!
Trevor and Family
Post a Comment