Tuesday, August 28, 2007

let's try a photo...




Well, that wasn't so hard. lol Maybe this blog thing won't be too difficult after all. I think it might be a nice way to journal what's going on in our lives. Hopefully, some of you will stop by every now and again and see what we've been up to. So....here goes!

3 comments:

Heather Gibb said...

Very good...your on the blog-wagon :)! It will become addicting!
Cute photo of your kids!!
Did you set this up yourself? I'm impressed...now just teach yourself PS!!

Ronifer269 said...

Welcome aboard to the world of the blog. It is so much easier to post stuff this way then the old conventional ways.

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute - but i wouldn't expect anything less...

Okay, so now I am forced to understand the blig blag blog world..it's about time i started to get with the technology picture.